October 23, 2010

Spring/Summer 2010

I can't believe how pathetic it is that I didn't post anything on last month's FW. Here some of the shows and looks that I loved, and I hope you're as inspired for Spring as I am. (But don't hurry too much Spring, I'm having too much fun with my D&G style ski sweaters (http://www.fashionfame.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/dg-fall-winter-2010-11-campaign.jpeg) and my on-trend lace-up fur wedges! <- all bought in London btw!)
Alberta Ferretti
I love how feminine and beautiful the flowy skirts and dresses are.



Jil Sander
HELLO COLOR-BLOCKING!

Gucci
The colors are so rich and stunning!


(+ Alexander Mcqueen, Chanel, Fendi, CHLOE!)
See you soon Guys! <3
xxx Eve

1 comment:

  1. that gucci look is crazy fabulous! great use of jewel tones :) xx

    ReplyDelete