September 26, 2010









Yesterday, I went to a late-night showing of 'Arsenic and Old Lace', an old movie from the 40's, starring Cary Grant. It's more of a Halloween movie, but the spookiness and the comedy were great. Even though it started raining really hard at midnight when we got out, it was still a great night and can't wait to go back and watch some old black and white movies.
Then today I went to an Art Gallery that was showing 30 never-before-seen Audrey Hepburn pictures. They were so stunning, I was holding back tears toward the end. Near the exit, they had an enormous book holding 1000 behind-the-scenes pictures of Audrey, with quotes from her friends and family. Audrey Hepburn is my N°1 idol, and it meant a lot for me to be able to see the pictures of her.
See you soon, and thank you to everyone who follows me, you are greatly appreciated!
xxx Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment